Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Are You Kidding Me???????

Well those were the only words I could think of after receiving an email this morning "are you kidding me".
Let me explain, I got an email from Reese's birth mom this morning. In the email she informed me that she is 20 weeks pregnant with a boy. Because of the genetic disorder that she carries and because she had been told point blank not to have anymore children I just couldn't even believe what I was reading. I of course contacted Reese's genetic doctor to let him know what was going on because he had been very involved with her last pregnancy which happen to be a girl. I just don't know how she expects to be able to care for a child with the problems that this little guy will have, if he even survives birth. I know that is why more than any of you wanted to hear but you know sometimes you just have to put your thoughts to paper to really get a grip on what is happening.
Life does send us some curve balls sometimes but I guess that's a way of finding out what you're really made of. Sometimes I think I can't take anymore and then I make it through so I know I can do this too I just find myself concerned and thinking about this unborn child.
Well I will keep everyone posted and please all pray for this little guy that the Lord will do as he sees fit and pray that I will be in tune with what I am suppose to do because right now I have no clue
Love to all
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment