Monday, June 6, 2011

What a GREAT Weekend

Well this weekend was SO much fun. It all started on Thursday with Demi's school carnival. It was alot of fun and Demi was so happy to show us all her friends. So many people came up to Demi and told her how wonderful she was at the talent show and she was smiling from ear to ear. I was so proud of her at the talent show. Considering that she woke up sick, dizzy and vomiting it was a great feat to get up and sing in front of the whole school and I don't mean sing a little I mean she belted it out like she was a pro.
Then on Friday we went to the zoo in the evening. Mike, Nicholette, Demi, Reese and I went and it was so nice. A group for people with children who have disabilities had invited us to see the zoo and to have dinner. It was really a fun evening and we were all so happy that Mike came.
On Saturday we went to see Pirates of the Carrabeian with HopeKids and that was so much fun. Reese loves going to the movies and I think the family loves going too. What is better than going to the movie for free and getting free popcorn and a drink. Now that doesn't happen very often does it?
Then Sunday we all spent working in the yard. We worked on weeding and planting flowers. We cut the grass and worked on getting the fence done so that the dogs can run free which will be so much nicer than being chained up.
The weather has been so nice and that helps the body feel like getting things done. Now to work on the inside of my house. There is always laundry and house work to do. I really want to get the house looking nice before Tommy and Gladys get here on Sunday. I know they don't care what the house looks like but I do so off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment