Friday, June 3, 2011

Sunny Day YEAH!

A sunny day today I am so happy. Not like it is 80 degrees or anything but at least it is sunny and that does great things for the attitude you know.
We are going to the zoo tonight with Reese, Demi, Nicholette, Mike and me. We were invited by a group for moms with kids with disabilities. Maybe since everyone there has a child with something there won't be all the rude stares. I mean I try not to let it bother me but sometimes I just want to punch people. Children are one thing but adults are a complete other thing. I always want to say "he is really cute isn't he" that makes some of them really imbarresed but others are clueless that what they are doing is rude. Oh well life goes on right.
We went to Demi's school carnaval last night and it was alot of fun. Demi played the games over and over again because she loved getting the prizes and she wanted Reese to have some too. She is such a sweet big sister to him, I think she has learned from Nicholette and Amber because they are always so good to her.
Tomorrow we will go to the hopekids movie Piarates of the carribean and that should be alot of fun. This will be the first hopekids event Mike has gone to so that will be alot of fun for the kids, they love when he comes along. Hopekids is such a great group, they have given us so many oppurtunities to do so many fun things with Reese and Demi.
Well just so everyone knows I heard from Angela (Reese's birth mom) again today. She informed me that she no longer has her daughter. Says that the state took her and she has been adopted. She says, "I kept trying to call you when we going though the court thing". What the heck am I the drop off point for all the children she has that she can't take care of? I am almost 48 years old and don't think I can do the baby thing again so I hope she doesn't expect me to take the baby she is pregnant with not. You all know if I was asked I wouldn't be able to refuse through right. I am crazy but I've always known that.
Well I better sign off and go get some housework done. Tommy and Gladys will be here in about a week and boy I have many things to get done before they get here. I am so excited that someone from my family is coming to visit that I can hardly tell you. So until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment