Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Life is good

Well I can't believe that I haven't written in this blog since February. I think sometimes we just get so busy and we forget that there are people out there that are actually interested in what is going on in Reese's life.
Things here are going so well. No hospital stays since the one in Jan. (I think that is the month we were there) and we has been feeling really well and gaining tons of weight which is a good thing. He is also growing so much taller. I have to remind myself that his birth mom was 5'10" and so he is probably going to be the tallest one in our house. You see we don't grow em that tall around here normally :)
We are all getting excited for Aunt Gladys and Uncle Tommy to come for a visit. This is some of our family from Chicago and we always get so excited to show family our little part of the world. We are also anxious for our Wish Trip to Disney World. We feel so lucky to be granted such a wonderful gift. Every time we talk about it to Reese he gets a huge smile on his face and that makes us all smile. We received our flight plans and we got a non stop flight and we are so happy about that. Everyone is going to be able to go on this trip (Mom, Dad, Nicholette, Amber, LeGrand and even Logan (Nicholette's boyfriend) and of course Reese). We are staying at a place called Give Kids the World and I have heard nothing but wonderful things about it. It just all seems unreal because normally we would have to save for a year or two to take a trip like this but here we are no worries and everything is paid for.
Nicholette is home for the summer so that makes everyone happy, especially Logan:) She is a great help around the house and with Reese so it is really nice for me. She has all her housing arrangements for next year taken care of that is a great relief to her and for me because she is going to be rooming with Sloan and she is a great girl and I think she is going to be a great room mate.
Anyway that is probably more than you all wanted to read but that's an update on our lives and I will try harder to write more often but no promises.
Until next time...............

No comments:

Post a Comment