Saturday, January 22, 2011

Much Better Day

Well Reese had a much better day yesterday. No vomiting and back to his bolis feeds. He is such a strong boy I don't think I could put up with the things he does every day. We are hopefully going to be going back to school this week. I had to change nursing agencies again which is a huge pain but I really wanted to get him back in school and using a certain agency was the only way to do that. Reese has been missing his teacher Ms Bree and Miss Monah so much and not to mention his girlfriend Camille. You know its going to be Valentines Day soon and he wouldn't want to miss the chance to give Camille something special:)

As for the rest of my family they are all doing well. Mike is working hard at his new position and I think he is really loving it. LeGrand continues to work and plan a trip to Disney World in June for him, Demi and Nick. What a nice brother he is to Demi. He loves her so much and really just wants her to be happy and get to experience things that she otherwise wouldn't unless he pays and plans. Amber is working hard and going to school this semester so she is very busy. She is also coaching girls basketball at church and the girls really like her and I think she really enjoys doing it. Nicholette is busy going to school at Utah State in Logan and really loving it. She is getting ready to apply to the college of Education and so she has been busy doing all of her testing in order to do that. She is totally in love with Logan and is anxious for him to move back to Utah. Demi and Reese are just busy being kids and enjoying every minute of it.As for me I love being a stay at home mom even though it seems I'm not at home much. I love having the choice so thanks Mike for working so hard.

Well that's about it for now so until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm so happy! I really enjoyed our chat time at PCMC, although I never enjoy having any of my kids in the hospital.

    I have to tell you, Tabitha just loves the Princess blanket. It is the only one on her bed at this point and suits her so well. Please tell your daughter thank you from us.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete