Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hospital Visit or NO Hospital Visit

Well sometimes I just don't know what to do. We have been fighting fevers, vomiting, diarrhea and now fountains of secretions out his trach. We gave tylenol and guess what? His fever went up now how does that work. I have been Reese's mom long enough to know that nothing is simple but I sure wish it was sometimes. I think we have tried everything we can at home and we are probably headed to the emergency room, you know our home away from home. I am just really hoping they can figure something out and send us home. I really an too busy to stay in the hospital but aren't we always to busy for that. Well I will update everyone on our little outing to Primary Childrens as soon as I know something. Wish us luck I have a feeling we are going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment